Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Bucket List !!!

After seeing this movie, i was so inspired that i decided to write my own 'Bucket List'...

1. Get into one of the top universities in US for post graduation.
2. Be notified as a wonderful professional.
3. Aid one kid for his education.
4. Make someone laugh until they get tears in their eyes..
5. Spend one whole day with one cute little baby..
6. Walk in a beach in hawaii or maldives with my girl at midnight, hold her hand firmly and say those 3 magical words to her !!..
7. Give one sweet surprise to my mom and dad..
8. Stay with my family in Switzerland for a couple of days..
9. Kiss the most beautiful girl on earth.. ( this one's copied from the movie.. accepted :) )
10. Drive a car along an endless road (with no potholes of course) with someone whom I consider very close..

To be updated as things strike me...

0 "2 Cents":

Post a Comment