Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wonderful Memories ....

It was just another ordinary day today till sometime back.. But all of a sudden I fell into the memories of my dear friend !!!.. The happy days we spent together teasing each other, supporting each other.... Inspite of this, I feel sad just because I am just left with these memories to cherish for the coming days.. These memories now bring me little tears which slowly trickle down my cheeks.. I am tired of changing my mood whenever I get these memories.. After all, were these memories written with pencils to just rub them off ?!?!...

Something within me says that those happy days will be coming soon.. I hope it comes soon.. Its just like walking in a long tunnel hoping that one day i would reach the end of the tunnel seeing a ray of sunlight and my dear friend standing in front of it.. That day when I see the ray of light, I would have a smile like that of a new born baby...

This is when I personally realize that when you wanna forget certain things, you can never actually do it.. When you tell your mind to forget certain things, it infact stores it in your sub-conscious mind that reminds you pretty often.. But I feel I don't wanna lose these memories as these are the only souvenirs I have rite now... Let me continue my journey through the tunnel hoping I would reach the end of the tunnel soon..........

3 "2 Cents":

Robert said...

When i read ur post, am reminded of the quote "Good days are to be gathered like grapes, to be trodden and bottled into wine and kept for age to sip at ease beside the fire. If the traveler has vintaged well, he need trouble to wander no longer; the ruby moments glow in his glass at will. "

Sathappan R said...

one day the bottled wine would definitely end rite ?!?!..

Robert said...

Wine here, refers to good old company, it gets better with age, not to end. but to cherish :)!!!

Post a Comment