Monday, December 21, 2009

That's 2009 for me !!!!

Ooooh... Am I out of it !??!.. Well, not exactly,but yeah its coming towards the end... This year has been one kinda roller coaster ride, majority of which I wish to drain from my network of grey cells... If I go down the memory lane about ten years back, I still remember telling my mom that I would start earning by the year 2009..  Apart from it,never had I guessed, it would be an year which would teach me the most important lessons of  life..

People.. People.. Some of them pissing me off over the first quarter (sorry guys, after I had started workin, I started using the corporate terms pretty often :D ) by their attitude.. And it became an humungus task for me to bring myself back to my original self..But yeah, how else  would I be able to the guage the worthiness of people around me, if not for situations like this.

This year has also marked  the beginning of many things in my life.. For the first time, someone hurt me really bad.. For the first time, I started doing corporate work.. For the first time, I had to live away from home.. For the first time, my Vitamin D production levels achieved an all time low ;) ... For the first time, I started recieving a salary :) ... For the first time, I started to have intensive technical discussions with smart brains.. For the first time, I have travelled a lot over the year, courtesy to the trips to coimbatore every fortnight.. For the first time, I started to manage my own expenses.. And yeah, how did I miss this out, it was the first time I fell in love with this new hobby of mine --> "Blogging" ;) 

Nevertheless, this year has marked the beginning of a new stage of my life.. A more responsible, more lovely life... Having certain wishes to come true, I look forward for a prosperous 2010 for myself and for everyone... A couple of hours back, I took "What will 2010 bring to you" quiz in facebook, and ended up with the result "
That person who you have been waiting so long for will finally come to you." Am I gonna meet the one ?!?!?!?.. Gotta keep my eyes wide open.. lol :P ... 

Signing off now with this post, getting ready to prepare the huge list of "New Year Resolutions" which are seldom put into action ;) .. But anyways, gotta prepare one !! :) Advance new year wishes to all my readers !! :)

0 "2 Cents":

Post a Comment