Friday, December 11, 2009

Whoa !!!.. I Miss ya !!!

Hey Sweetheart,

I miss you sooo much !!!
I like your attitude - even if you fall down, you rise up !!!
You keep reminding me about your presence whenever I speak !!!
You were a nightmare for many guys, but still, I loved you a little !!
I wish I had known more about you during my college days !! 
Now a days, I miss your curves too !!!
You were never the same, you kept oscillating all the time !!!
I wish I get another chance to know about you more !!!
I wish I was born before Fourier, so that I would have explored you first !!
After all, you are my sweet Sine Wave !!! ;)

2 "2 Cents":

Sabari Murugan said...

Dai, is it just sine wave or love wave?? And the curves u r talkin about???? :) ;)

Sathappan R said...

its for sure a SINE wave boss !!!..

Post a Comment