Saturday, January 9, 2010

Men & Women

Bored, yet again.. Finding it hard to get some sleep,I start going through these complex mesh of webpages hoping to find something that would make me kill sometime. And here I end up catching sight of something which brought some smile..

Going through www.thinkexist.com, my eye captured the topic "Men and Women".. Let me share some of the quotes which I found to be little funny..

“They keep saying the right person will come along, I think mine got hit by a truck.”

“According to a recent survey, men say the first thing they notice about a woman is their eyes, and women say the first thing they notice about men is they're a bunch of liars”


“Women have a wonderful instinct about things. They can discover everything except the obvious.”

“Women always worry about the things that men forget; men always worry about the things women remember”


“When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife.”

“An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets the more interested he is in her.”

“The man who can smile when things go wrong has thought of someone else he can blame it on.”

“A foolish man tells a woman to stop talking, but a wise man tells her that her mouth is extremely beautiful when her lips are closed” 


Finally, my favourite of all

“When a man gets up to speak, people listen, then look. When a woman gets up, people look; then, if they like what they see, they listen.”

1 "2 Cents":

Sundeep said...

lol.. hilarious :D

Post a Comment