Monday, January 18, 2010

Weird,isn't it ?!?!

It was a beautiful evening during Fall, in the distant woods, my eyes caught sight of her pretty face.. With a light smile on my lips, I stood there listening to her speak, though I knew most of them were lies !!.. Those moments were the sweet moments of my life.. I find a strong attractive force pulling me towards her !!.. In those four days I spent with her, she changed me totally....

Hold on, wait !!!.. Neither was I trying to narrate my personal love experience nor write down a short story.. For those (people who love hearing tamil songs) who aren't familiar with the above lines, give it another quick read and then proceed ahead with the rest of the post..

Still not able to figure ?!?!.. I had just written a few lines of the famous tamil song "Oru maalai ila veyil neram.." from the movie Ghajini... So for those readers who have started to think "Is this guy that jobless to  translate a Tamil song into English ?!?!".. The answer is an obvious "NO!!!"..Well, this does signify something important.. I am sure most of you wouldn't have enjoyed/liked reading the story above when compared to listening to the song.. So what do we get out of this ?!.. Your point can be said in two different ways, one is in a bitter way and the other in a polished happy-go-lucky way..

For example,in situations where I would have said "No !!" to someone.. Others would have said "Yes !!", but end up not doing it, putting the blame on their "forgetfulness", though it was very much intentional.. And I get to be potrayed as the bad one here.. The lesson I learned from this experience, No is equivalent to Yes with an intentional memory loss.. I have had hundreds of other experiences where I get to be the that "bad guy" just for being open in my views.. Its high time, I start to learn this new lesson because there's always this saying "Be a Roman in Rome!!" ...

2 "2 Cents":

lakshmi said...

very very profound! very interesting.


i never knew tamil lyrics were so awesome when translated into english :)

Sathappan R said...

you liked the way I narrated the lines !?!?.. I bet you would love that song very much then !! :)

Post a Comment