Saturday, March 27, 2010

The "all new look"...

Well, its been some time I wrote something here.. Gradually, the frequency of my posts stand reduced, monotous life style takes the upper hand offering me a tough time with much lesser ideas to write about.. Apart from the official work, much of my free time in the past few months were spent by continuously refreshing my Gmail Inbox (closer accquaintances of me would know the reason) and periodic visits to the three tabs (Orkut, Facebook and Edulix) which always occupy my browser. Though I have found a way to kill the Orkut Tab,it seems, killing the other 2 tabs needs a more stronger heart ;) .. 

As a measure to break the monotonous and gloomy feeling, I decided to give my "deary" blog a new look and also try to write some super-quality posts in here.. I am very sure about the first clause, but I can't really comment on the second one, as its reader specific.  So, I leave it as a task open to the readers (you) to rate the posts... 

I eagerly await your valuable "2 cents" (read as comments).. Be it bad or good, your two cents are more worth for me than for anyone.. Scrolling through the archive, I found that I have recieved a maximum of 26 cents (13 comments) for my first story.. For some, or rather most of the posts, I have been left with an empty pocket ;) ...

The previous blog title "Scribblings - The Unexpressed Feelings !!!" seemed to make this blog more of a "rantings" site probably... I had been on the lookout for a good title, and voila, here I come up with a new one - "Caffeinated Thoughts".. I, a mad coffee lover, decided to dedicate this blog to one of my favourite drink - Coffee ;).. To the best of my senses, all my posts, thinkings etc, etc are purely due to the excessive caffeine prevailing in my body ;) ... 


I sign off now, hoping to publish some nice posts and also full my purse with your valuable 2 cents.. Ciao !!! :)

3 "2 Cents":

Sundar said...

Good work on the theme and the name da... The name is much better now. But the tagline could use some more creativity - right now it's just a mirror of the title. :)

"monotous life style takes the upper hand offering me a tough time with much lesser ideas to write about" - so very true, applies to me too. It's not just an issue of time to write the posts, the mind itself feels out of fresh ideas to write about.

Btw what do you do in Edulix da? The "GRE/GMAT/TOEFL/IELTS" forum seems mostly empty, where is the 'real action' going on?

Sathappan R said...

@ Sundar,

Thanks for the first two cents !! ;) ... Yeah, now I will have to think again for a better tag line then...

And about edulix, much of the activity is in Results 2010 and Univ. specific Threads :)...

Sundeep said...

a great theme for sure :)

waiting for "caffeine" posts

PS: better to remove "word verification" for comments..

Post a Comment