Saturday, March 27, 2010

2-0-6-1

Confused ?!.. What possibly on Earth could this post title refer to ?!.. Would it be my ATM card pin.. Well, I am not that dumb enough to do such a thing either.. So what could that be, lemme give a clue then. It would be easier to figure out if you were a cricket lover, probably a bowler.

Now, if you still couldn't figure out what the above digits mean :), let me put it straight-forward here. Those were my bowling figures when I played cricket yesterday. 2 Overs, 1 Wicket and 6 Runs conceded.

Yeah, this may sound a lil childish, but to me, it was one a-ha moment. It was the first time I played cricket in 2 years time. The happiness while running down the ground to bowl the first ball after years, made me feel so good. Though, it was a cherishing moment, *OUCH!!!!*, it hurts now.. Its been more than a day, and still I feel tired...

Going back to my school days (as far as my memory takes back), there have been days where I used to play cricket almost every day.. I still remember the hat-trick I took back in 6th standard... Wow, things which are not of much value, bring laughter even after 10 or 15 years... For sure, memories are sweet !!! :) .. Ciao !!!..

1 "2 Cents":

Sundeep said...

well, it was an obvious cricket score... i thought u were commenting on IPL..
but a pleasant surprise that it was ur bowling figures :)

and yeah.. moments of childhood are cherishing always

Post a Comment