Sunday, May 24, 2009

Life @ Intel...

Well, where do I start with about with this post, It was a long pending one in my mind except for the fact I dint have the sufficient time to pen down... Intel ( INTegrated ELectronics) obviously remains to be the dream shot for any electronics engineer.. And am obviously proud to say I had the opportunity to work and start my career with Intel as an Intern.. Intel had always been one of my dream companies... I still remember the days when I was a kid when I used to tell my mom that I would work in Intel one day.. Luckily I had to start my career with it.. Happy that lucky star shone on me with this ;)...

Being an Intern, my work wasn't that burdensome.. As I had mentioned in my previous post, the work assigned to me demanded more of my physical presence... As it goes, to become a king one day you need to start all the way from down.. Well my attitude basically is that,

"You have to become a king on your own... Start all the way from scratch.. Make it happen.. It takes time.. But still, make it happen BIG"....

The work I did became monotonous as days passed by, but never-the-less the learning curve wasn't a perfect flat line ;).. I had an opportunity to learn something new... Apart from the work, the environment at Intel was awesome..There was no such prominent senior-junior stuff among the employees.. We, interns, were treated equally as employees and where allowed to enjoy every right the employees possessed..The infrastructure, amenities, employee benefits, organisation was way too good..

Wish I hadn't gone through the mental trauma due to personal reasons during the internship, which would have made me enjoy the Life @ Intel to the fullest... In-short, life @ Intel was some fun..

0 "2 Cents":

Post a Comment