Saturday, May 16, 2009

Random Emotions !!!!!

Well, Its 10 : 30 p.m now and I start writing this post to wade away my random thoughts and wild emotions which exudes from my heart after I saw something which highly disturbs my mind.. The emotions are quite complicated ranging from vengeance, disappointment, love, affection, embarrasment and what not... I know these emotions stop me from reaching my destiny.. The thing I was really destined for... I need to pull over this negative energy which is cropping up around me somehow... And so 'blogging' was the solution which struck me...

Love is the most beautiful feeling when experienced while giving out rather than taking it in !!!..
-- Sathappan

Betrayal of Trust is more sharper than a brand new sharp edged wedge !!!!....
-- Sathappan

Self-importance and self-confidence are the ones which a person shouldn't give up at any time for any cost....
--Sathappan

This post could be random rather than organized owing to the mixed stuff running within my mind right now...

1 "2 Cents":

Swathikha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment