Monday, May 11, 2009

This part of my Life called INTERNSHIP !!!!

It all started on November 29th, 2008 at around 9 a.m when I stepped out of my house with tons of dreams and confidence to achieve something in life without a single clue of what was in store for me for the upcoming six months.. We (a group of 3 friends) caught a flight and landed in Bangalore in the afternoon.. Being a weekend, we didn't have much of work to do and we decided to shop everything we needed to setup a home (toiletries,beds n other stuff).. The first time I ever did something on my own.. It was a nice experience :) ..

December started off with a huge thrill with me entering the corporate world for the first time with bit of nervousness and with booming confidence to achieve something.. The first two days went up with an orientation programme wherein we were told about all the usual facts and stuff about the company policies and regulations.. It was actually a group of 50 people who had joined Intel at the same time as me as interns.. Initially, I was put down on getting to know the work that I was supposed to do for the next 6 months.. The work assigned to me demanded more of my physical contribution than the mental contribution...

As days passed by, I found myself basked in a deep sense of loneliness...The persistent feeling of loneliness creeping up within me, the disappointment in the work I had to do, the disappointment that I wasn't enjoying the final days of my college as my friends did back home, the puzzling and mysterious conflicts between me and my dearest friend on this planet; went hand in hand with each other serving me with a perfect nightmare I had to live up with for the five whole months!!!.. Now, I feel that I have pushed the wrong buttons, I had failed to stand up for myself at situations where I should have been fighting..

Nevertheless, I am happy that these days dint leave a brutal mark over me but taught me 'what life is ?!..' and 'who people are ?!..'... I learnt bad times are surely a scale of measuring the benevolence of the people whom you call as friends... I learnt that a relationship is always to be evenly matched, you seem to be a Stupid if you continue to do things when you are perfectly taken in as a duck on the other side.. The biggest of all, I was able to assess the character of the people around me and pick out people whom I can confide and trust in..

Now, I am counting the last days of internship here at Intel... By the 20th of May, I will have to bid adieu to this part of my life which taught more lessons (to be taken as the lessons of Life rather than the technical stuff) than ever and also the part of my life which witnessed the loss of my dearest friend on earth!!!... I can never really get back these days and perfectly there's no use of fretting about it now... It taught me 'Happiness is a voyage; not a destination'.... I am sure I am seeing Life with a much better clarity than I used to before I came for my Internship...

Its high time for me to gear up, throwing away all those negative energy and forces around me!!!.. To rise from the deep and conquer my dreams... I am happy to say "I am back !!!"......

2 "2 Cents":

Sabari Murugan said...

Nice to see u back dude.. :)

Swathikha said...

really nice to see u geared bak to track understanding wat lifz all abt..........
its really gr8 da.
many ppl sit bak worrying and crying for wat has happened and never even tend to get bak to face their life...

i lik those lines frm varanam ayiram...
"wat ever happens, life has to go on...."

happy for u....proud too.....

Post a Comment