Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My first Kavidhai !!!

Okay ppl, this is my first "kavidhai" (as called in tamil).. On my way back from home after diwali, the guy sitting next to me in the bus disturbed me at 2'o clock in the nite as I was sitting by the aisle. Finding it difficult to get back my lost sleep, I was keenly listening to one tamil song that was playing in mobile. The lyrics of the song was too good, so I thought why shouldn't I try writing one on my own. And here I came up with one which I want to share with you ppl.. Maybe its not excellent, but I felt it to be a nice one for a first time !!!.. Happy at my accomplishment :) , I had a nice sleep soon !!!.. 

உன்னை நான் முதற்  கணம் கண்டபொழுது
என் கண்ணில் வந்தது ஒரு துளி கண்ணீர் !!!
நீ என்னை விட்டு பிரியும் போது
என் கண்ணில் வந்தது பல துளி கண்ணீர் !!!
இரு துளிகளும் வெவ்வேறு தருணங்களை குறித்தாலும்
அவ்விரண்டிற்கும் ஒரு ஒற்றும்மை
அவை அனைத்தும் என் மனதை மேலும் வலிமைப்படுதின்ன    !!!

Please do excuse me for any spelling mistakes.. Because I already had a tough time fighting with the editor to print in Tamil.. And yeah, don't forget to leave in you comments !!!.. Ciao with something interesting soon !!!.. :)

1 "2 Cents":

Sundeep said...

good one :)

Post a Comment