Monday, April 5, 2010

A Friend, A Good Friend, A True Friend....

It is really true.. There are some people with whom you share a relationship - the one which you adore the most.. It often happens that you can't properly classify that relationship..  Most of the living soul out there would have someone, who is more than a friend and yet lesser than a soulmate.. I am lucky I have one kinda person as I have mentioned and let me call her 'G', just for the obvious reasons of not letting information be public ;).. Well people closer to me, would have easily found out who this person is..

Well, there is always this problem in here, that if a boy and girl are close, people start teasing them.. I had given a thought about writing this post first, but yeah, I am sure that myself and G know whats there between us.. To all those perverts out there, seriously, we are 'just friends' :P and I sincerely advice not to cook up stories on your own ;)

Just to give a brief introduction about G - shrewd, "dumb", sweet, helpful, caring, forgetful, ever-smiling, intelligent, book-worm, conservative, blah blah blabbering (now, thats common for a girl,isnt it ?!?!), clever, easily fooled etc etc.

Well, what has she been to me, to make me write this post.. If there's someone who could figure out am not doing good, it would be her.. Someone who has listened to all my rantings, whenever am pissed.. Someone who wants to hear my opinion on things.. Someone who just makes my day bright, with her standard "hi pa.. gm" IM's every morning.. Someone who doesn't let me work in office because of her IMs (just kidding ;) ).. Someone who has stood with me at the right places and at the right times.. Someone who gets to know the first-hand information about me almost instantaneously.. Someone who shamelessly selects girl friends for me :) (tamil la 'mama'  nu solluvaanga ;) ).. Someone whom I tease a lot and sometimes vice-versa too.. Someone whom I can confide things and someone who trusts me equally.. Someone whom I will remember all through my life..

Yeah, this does kinda sound like an Orkut Testimonial, doesn't it ?!.. I thought I wasn't appreciating things/people with me.. As a first measure, I thought it would be great to write about someone whom I know almost very well.

P.S : To G, Hope you had a wide smile when you read this post.. And yeah, I almost forgot, "Best wishes for your 'soon to happen' Married Life" ;)...

7 "2 Cents":

Sundeep said...

same pinch!!

V said...

gethu katrel :)

Sathappan R said...

@Sundeep : Does your comment mean that you have a similar friend like this !?..

@venki : enna da gethu ?!..

Sundar said...

Saath... You're stealing every post that I want to make! I think I should start blogging more at least to prevent that... :)

I too have a friend like that, someone who has been changing my life. Sincere congrats for having such a friend, it's a precious thing.

Sundeep said...

Sathappan,

ya obviously 'same pinch' means that...
I am so grateful to have such a friend..

Sathappan R said...

@sundar

Steal eh ?!.. Guess same thought as popped in both of our brains, I did it first !!! hehe :)

Sundar said...

@Sathappan

Of course, that's what I meant.. :)

Post a Comment