Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sneak Peek...

Let me have a peek into my friends' life and share them here.. Well, I was just amazed at the different status messages in Gtalk I get to see everyday and thought it would be fun if I could share some funny/weird status messages..

To all my friends, if your status message is down here, do take it on the lighter side ;).. Here we go...

Status Message (S.M) 1 : "They are humid,prepossessing homo sapiens with full-sized aortic pumps   --> They are warm,nice people with big hearts! This is y i din take up GRE!!!"

My words : Yeah,dude.. Talk to me about it !!.. I know how it sucks !!!...

S.M 2 : " Will Rain save KKR????? "

My words : Poor guy.. I definitely gotta learn the meaning of "Hope" from you.. Nature is more powerful than humans, but still KKR can't be saved ;)

S.M 3 : "I hate Dogs! "

My words : Unfortunately, this person had to come to office late just because a dog refused to move away from her gate that day !!.. :P

S.M 4 : " aduthavan aalu kittayae yaen da poi valiyireenga.... "  
English Translation : Why do you go and flirt with other guy's girl-friend ?!...

My words : Pity you man.. Most of the guys have this feeling !!... But its fun when you are on the other side,just kidding ;)

S.M 5 : " Brain nd Parachute are the same, both function when they r open !!! "

My words : I am unable to comprehend what this one means really... How does the brain function well when its open ?!!..

S.M 6 : " Jalsa panungada... Figure ah nambama polachukada!!!! "

My words : Idha sonna kaekkuraangala pasanga :P ... 

S.M 7 : " System error!!! Insufficient memory to handle gmail,orkut,linkedin & facebook at a time. "


My words : Dude you are in office.. Anyways, thank god, mine doesn't crash that way :P.. I do have one more tab open all the time (that being edulix) ... ;) 

S.M 8 : " En el fondo de mi vida no me queda otra salida ...que no seas tu!, Tu no sabes quien soy yo, No se quien eres tu... Ya somos dos! Tu no sabes quien soy yo, No se quien eres tu... Ya somos dos! "

My words : Now, everyone understood that... ;) This is the best way even if you wanna curse someone... 

S.M 9 : " In search for a status msg... Will update once i find one!!!

My words : Ungalla ethana periyar vandhaalum thirutta mudiyaadhu da !! :P 

And now finally, the best of all... 

S.M 10 : " offline for chat

My words : Dude, why come online then.. If you wanna check your mails alone, you could always sign out of chat in Gmail.. :P .. Further, this guy's status never goes idle ;)

0 "2 Cents":

Post a Comment