Thursday, September 3, 2009

Lets fall in LOVE !!!!

Love.. Does it need an introduction ?!.. The best feeling one can ever experience.. Say the word 'Love', Talk about 'Love', I bet you wouldn't have felt anything great.. Feel 'Love', you would have experienced the greatest pleasure on earth.. Maybe that's why even the smaller, lighter, trivial things/feelings between lovers seem very funny/comical for a third person.. These feelings when ditched mean a lot to the concerned.. I can say that 'Love' is purely a feeling which has no meaning other than feeling that comes with it..


I don't think anyone could actually define 'Love'.. Well, leaving apart the normal dialogue n stuff "Love is blind, Love is that, Love is this".. Think again, Is Love thats it ?!.. Isn't it something more ?!. Ever experienced the thousand butterflies flying within your body, just because you got a compliment from the ONE for a simple thing you did..Ever experienced the completeness it brings, when the ONE is with you... Ever experienced the longevity of time, when waiting for the ONE to meet after quite some time.. Ever experienced the shortness of time, when departing from the ONE.. Ever experienced the magnitude of happiness it brings, just to see the ONE wear a smile on their face.. Ever experienced the worthiness of 5 minutes, when the ONE says a bye.. Ever experienced the humungus pleasure, when holding the hands of the ONE.. Ever experienced the frustration, when you end up in a fight with the ONE.. Ever experienced the specialness, just beccause the ONE loves you so much in return.. Ever experienced the support of a shoulder, the ONE gives you when you are down..Ever experienced the emptiness of the world, when the ONE is not there with you...Well, I can keep going on.. These are just a few of the things which strike me now as I write this post.. If you haven't experienced such a feeling, you are missing something in life.. The beauty of love is that you come to know what it is all about only after experiencing it..

Well, in the previous paragraph, I hadn't typed the word 'ONE' in all capital letters without a meaning.. I do wanna stress on the fact that.. Only if its ONE, its called 'love', else its just plain 'lust' ( courtesy to Tamil Movie 'Nadhodigal') which I totally accept... I just liked the picture which I have added to this post so much.. On the first glimpse of the picture, this is what I could feel from it, "Two hearts, though they differ totally in texture, colour, material, appearance (could be compared to two persons with different attitude, different nature, different behavior), yet they are attached together soo much.." To find another person who is an exact replica of you is difficult.. It is the ONE (who is totally different from you) who will compensate you for your negatives, praise you for your positives, stand for you, be with you no matter what just like the two hearts which are together in this picture..

People often say 'Love' to be a waste of time.. I have to disagree with it.. I would rather put it as love shouldn't be a 'priority' and also it shouldnt be neglected as 'unnecessary'... It makes life worth living.. I wanted to write about 'Love' for quite sometime.. I am happy to have seen this picture, which pushed me to write this post at once.. Love is the one thing which adds all the flavour to the intimate things in life.. I would like end the post with the quote "Love makes Life Beautiful".. :)

P.S :- My favourite line from a song "In your arms, I still feel the way you want me, when you hold me !!!".. The song is "Forever and for always" by Shania Twain.. If interested, please do check out the video on YouTube.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjOdr5hs-BU

9 "2 Cents":

Anonymous said...

Hey :) Cool Post :)

Meenakshi said...

Nice post, I liked the narration and description very much :)

Sabari Murugan said...

Experienced Lover :) ;)

Sundeep said...

u said "love" cannot be explained.. yet u tried to explain.. and i am sure.. u failed to do so... bcoz, one can only "feel" it :P... though it sure makes it an interesting reading.. :)

and, who is ur "ONE" :P... u r avoiding it constantly.. but i can "FEEL" that u r bitten by a bug :D....

Sathappan R said...

@ all : thanks all..

Sathappan R said...

@ Sundeep :- well i wasnt tryin to explain it.. i was actually writing abt my feelings abt love only.. :)

Saravanan said...

Dai this is awesome da. The one which moved me a lot, u just mentioned. I mean the Nadodigal dialogue. I completely agree with all that u meant as feelings a person ll experience when in love, for am not an exception either. As i started reading saw that word 'ONE',felt u wudnt ve told anytin abt y it has been capitalised, in the beginning but gud that u could underscore y u did so.

Swathikha said...

u brought tears in my eyes sats........
awsome

ajay said...

Hi Sathapan :) I really liked the first two para of your blog. Really awesome. But the third para about the ONE... Hmmm I slightly disagree. How can you say we can fall in love only once ???? It always drives me crazy when people demarcates love and lust,to call love eternal and lust a vice!!! Its all a part of being a whole "human".We are not made for "one person" that "soul mate" for whom we are born ,to search them and reach them. We are just born to "live our life" and in this we'll find another person whom makes us feel as in 2nd para. (For some it may happen with one person, for some with many (at differnt points of life will be ethically correct to post here) for some it may never happen ).
But i like your blog much :) Kudos :)

Post a Comment