Sunday, September 20, 2009

Worth a Reading !!!..

I happened to see this quote while I was browsing.. Its just plain awesome !!.. Hope people reading this would love it too...

"I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you are the one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry because i know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you most when i lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with eachother;for those were some of the best times of my life.”

I dedicate this post to THE ONE !!!.. And unfortunately, that position is still vacant !! :) .. Wait, hang on, just a second, should I have mentioned that I was "fortunate" in the previous sentence ;) !!.. LOL.. Ciao !!!

0 "2 Cents":

Post a Comment