Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Devoid !!!

I don't find anything strange that I could complain of.. But still, there is this feeling of "emptiness" wrapped around me.. Sometimes I wish I could shout deep down from my body, to get out of this "sans" feeling...

I have loads of stuff to do, but they tend to be monotonic.. 
I have loads of people around me, but fail to find a person whom I can talk my heart out.. 
I have loads of beautiful things happening around me, but I fail to admire its beauty.. 
I have everything around me, but I still find myself to be in a place devoid of something.. 
I have a job at hand which I love much, but still that doesn't make me happy..


           People who had watched the Tamil movie "Evano Oruvan", would be able to recollect the initial few scenes wherein his daily activities would be repeated in a sequence for quite sometime... I feel my life is goin down the same way.. I get up, I dress, I eat, I go to work, I come back, I eat, I browse, I sleep off !!!... This thing sucks.. I feel being in school/college was always nicer..

          I wish I could spread my wings, fly far off, dream, explore and discover !!!... I am sure I miss something, or is it that I miss someone !?!?!.. Life has not been the same recently, something which I am unable to unravel, something that keeps lurking me, something which eats me up... I MISS SOMETHING!!!.... I never really know why  I thought of sharing it here... Ciao !!!... Hoping to come out of this state, ready to discover!!!!...

2 "2 Cents":

Sundeep said...

u will soon learn to live with it and improve on it... my personal exp. :P :)

and, one advise.. DREAM..

Sathappan R said...

yeah true... DREAM is the need of the hour !! :)

Post a Comment