Thursday, November 19, 2009

Priceless !!!

Ticket to watch your favorite movie - Rs.200 !!!
A mouth watering meal at 'Mainland China' - Rs.450 !!!
A trip to my hometown Coimbatore - Rs. 900 !!!
The feeling of wrapping a rug at 2 p.m and continue my sleep in this awesome weather- PRICELESS...

Sure there are certain things money can't buy !!.. For everything else there's "my salary" :)...

Haha.. The ad brought out by Mastercard was tooo good.. It'll always remain as one of my all time favorite advertisements... I feel, the concept of that ad, has to be applauded...

There are many things which money can't buy.... Let me jot down some things which I totally adore..

The smell of euclayptus in the cold breeze in the hills of ooty...
The smell of petrol while filling your vehicle....
The pleasure of driving my car for a long distance...
The sumptuous feeling on having mom's food after eating outside for 10 days...
The happiness felt on cooking my first 'dosa' !!! :) ...
The happiness that I grow as a writer day by day ....
The thought that I would achieve something big one day !!!...

The list just goes on... These are surely PRICELESS !!!!....  Often we fail to realize that, things which make u sooo happy are available for free !!!... ;)  

1 "2 Cents":

Sundeep said...

good one :)

Post a Comment