Monday, November 30, 2009

Just for Gags !!!

           Well , let me make this post a little interesting.. I am going to describe a character "Suppandi" (yeah, as kids we knew him very well.. don't we ?!).. Well, Suppandi is an average previous generation Indian.. Below, I have explained some scenarios and Suppandi's answers for those scenarios..

Scenario #1
A is employed as Team Lead in XYZ Corp., India (a unit of XYZ Corp. USA)
B is empoyed as Software Engineer in XYZ Corp., USA

Qn : Who is better employed ?
Ans : B, because he is staying in the US.

Scenario #2
A is working in a company called TCS
B is working in a company called AMD

Qn : Who is working in a good company ?
Ans : A, because TCS is only well known in India.

Scenario #3

Suppandi's Son (SS) : Dad, I want to study film making ?
Suppandi : What ?!?!.. Film making !?!!?!... Noooo way... U have to become a doctor or computer engineer... 
SS : I am really interested in film making.. I want to pursue my career in it.. I want to make some classic movies..
Suppandi : Nooo way.. No father will give his daughter's hand to you then claiming that you are 'koothadhi'.. Society will speak bad of you... 

Well, Suppandi again falls into a category of Indians who give more importance to what the society thinks rather than what he actually he thinks..

Scenario #4
Qn : What will you do if you have a billion dollars ?
Ans : I'll definitely start an engineeing college in Tamil Nadu !!!...

Well, for those people who thought these scenarios to be comical, please be noted that there are people with such attitude in India.. Cheers !! :)

Note : Suppandi is just a fictional character and does not resemble any person living or dead. Any resemblance is purely co-incidental !!!... :)


0 "2 Cents":

Post a Comment