Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A fitting tribute to all my classmates....

Its April 22nd already, my final day in college would be on May 2nd.. Its going to come down in a jiffy and I am going to become a graduate... These four years of life thought me many lessons.. I met people from different backgrounds, different views, different attitude, different tastes, different thinking and different ambitions...

I never felt this way when I left school, Infact I never felt that the school days were over.. My mom used to ask me in awe how I could be like that without a little feeling.. I used to say ' What's there in it ?!..' But now I feel that the college life has come to an end.. I am not sure of the exact reason which makes me miss these days... Some things in life just happen, you can't reason everything...

I would like to mention the names of all those close buddies here.. Vineeth, Ramachandran, Saravannan, Sabari, Vignesh, Divya, Geetha, Muthu, Ashwin, Raghu, Sundar, Sudhakar, Srini and the list just goes on.... A heartfelt thanks to everyone!!!


I would miss all those beautiful evenings I spent with Vignesh (fondly called as Dizz) and Ramachandran ( fondly called as Rama, though I call by different name everytime) in the labs.. Those countless hours of simulations running without a break, those arguments while debugging results, those wierd but striking questions from our Dizz, the way Rama tries to type without seeing the keyboard and of-course would miss those super-computers (well that's supposed to be taken in the other way ;) )... I still remember our stay in IIT hostel during a competition, which was absolute fun.. I can still remember me and Dizz going to NIT, Trichy for a paper presentation and coming back on the same day.. It was kinda short fun trip...

I would miss those spent with Saravanna, Rama, Sabari, Muthu and other people during those lunch hours.. Myself and Saravanna were like Tom and Jerry, fighting for no reason and teasing each other... Sabari - the only person whom I have teased a lot in class, his slang of speaking, his way of walking, his way of getting tensed were all absolute fun for us... All our combined studies (guess we studied ;) , most of the time we would be discussing about the bhel poori to be eaten at 4'o clock ) during internals... Miss those big time !!!...

Now coming to the two programming geeks of the class -- Raghu and Sundar...My thanks to Raghu for teaching me C and other programming stuff during exams and placement.. My thanks to Sundar ( fondly called as Family Man) for helping me on Probability.. If not for these two people, it wouldn't have been possible for me to get such grades !!!.. I am sure these two would hit the headlines in the days to come !!!....

Geethanjali.. She would promptly let me know the portions before the day of exam.. One of my good friends in college from first year..

Divya.. I came to know about her in third year.. Became a close friend soon.. She made my life great in many many small ways.. Thanks a million for that... Hope things get well soon !!.. Miss those days very badly...

Last, but not to be forgotten to mention.. Vineeth.. Knew him from day one in college... Myself and him were the student represenatives of the class for the first semester.. He was there for me on all occasions.. When I met with an accident, When I admitted some unknown person in hospital... The only person who knows what I am going to do next... The only person whom I shared all my views ( be it serious, or be it silly) .... He was someone whom I can trust all my secrets and feelings with... I have always envied him ( especially for a certain forte of his ;) ).. He has adviced me a lot, beared with me a lot, helped me a lot... Even now, I trust him soo badly ( hope he doesn't let me down anytime :) , just kidding )... Thanks a million for all that you have been and for all that have done... Will miss these days forever.....

It's absolutely true that 'Events which made us laugh earlier, would bring tears. later.. and events which made us cry, would bring laughters later' ..... My eyes get watery, when I write this sentence.. A real salute and tribute to this beautiful part of my life which really made me the person that I was...


Really looking forward for that day, where I would be seeing these people who touched my heart being loaded with different roles and responsibilities but with the same sense of friendship between us.... Thanks a Lot, Miss U people....

1 "2 Cents":

Vineeth said...

Finally, a GREAT post from you. U ve done justice to your potential as a writer. Keep up the good work.

Post a Comment