Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Valuable Lesson

Often people end up in misunderstandings due to unnecessary exchange of words.. Words spelt can never be taken back and it hurts more than a sharp edged knife!!!... I was a victim to such an incident few months ago and felt very bad about it being on the recieving side.. I was literally inconsolable..

I often used to feel at such times whether I was kinda over reacting or stuff like that.. I was in dilemma until recently when one of my friends faced a similiar situation with a friend of his... Its commonplace for people to face such situations and get into a verbal quarrel with someone whom they loved.. People in general often try to take advantage of the situation and the upper hand they've got... 'People often fail to realise that a minute of thinking before speaking will prevent hours of dolefulness'.. A lesson most of them has to learn..

1 "2 Cents":

Swathikha said...

true.......

Post a Comment