Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hard, but True...

Recently, I felt this thing and it was kind of disturbing me a lot.. My new finding is " ow-a-days truthfulness of a fact is measured more by the number of people speaking about the fact rather than the actual veracity of the fact"..

My say..."When four people say a lie to a person, it becomes a truth.. But when one person fights for a truth with four people, it becomes a lie"....This is something similar to Einstein's story of relativity :)... Its really a crazy world out there !!!!!

2 "2 Cents":

Sundar said...

Adai... Un range ku Einstein laam thaevayaa?

Idhu 'new finding' a? Rendaayiram varusham munnaadi Sanskrit laye idha ezhudhi vechutu poytaanga. :)

Ulagam romba mosam thaanga ayya... Adhu neenga oru post ezhudhiyaa thirundhida pogudhu? :)

Sathappan R said...

I dunno sanskrit... hehe :).. maybe thats y i would have missed !!! :)

Post a Comment