Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A friendly controversy...

Recently I had a friendly argument with one of my friends regarding the last sentence of my previous post which goes " Trying to change 'LIFE' our way is impossible and not advisable too"...

Though I totally accept that we can very well change our LIFE because we are the sole person in control of it.. At certain times, things go totally haphazard around you.. Actions seem to earn false name, rather than what they were actually intended too.. Small mistakes become magnified so large.. Great things done seem to have no value.. The only option is to accept things as it is, hoping that time will work for your cause..

I remember a moral from a story :- ' When you are in deep shit, it's better to close your mouth rather than trying to prove yourself correct' ...

0 "2 Cents":

Post a Comment